All the aspirants who want to take admission on IISAT institute can apply online through visiting the
official website of ISAT. All the
candidates who want to apply can download a copy of the brochure
from ISAT 2011 homepage or from
alternative website. Candidates should read the brochure thoroughly
before applying. While applying online you need a valid email id
live and secure till the end of the admission process.
All the candidates must read all the instructions contained in
the Information Brochure carefully, before applying to the
ISAT 2011. Please follow all the steps
carefully involved in the registration and submission of the forms
for ISAT 2011:
A. Access IIST
- Please Go to Online Registration
- After visiting that tab you will get a page titled ISAT 2011-Online Application Form Step 1.
- Fill all the details such as Name, Date of Birth (as mentioned
in the official records), Email Id and other details asked
- After verifying all the details Name, Date of Birth, Email Id
and other mentioned details, after that click the NEXT STEP button.
- You will get ISAT-2011 Online
Application Form Step 2
- In the next step you can preview all the information you have
entered in the form
- Before clicking the submit button please verify all the
information you have entered in the form are correct.
- Always keep this in mind that once you have submitted the
information than you can not change it.
- Click Previous Step button to visit the previous step to make
all important corrections or changes, if any.
- If you have filled all the details correct, click to Submit
- Once you submit the application form you will get your
ISAT Registration Number, which you can
use for further communication.
- After this, you have to select either State Bank of India or
Punjab National Bank as your bank of choice for submitting
- Click the button Get My Challan to download ISAT 2011 challan. You can print or download the
- The fee has to be submitted in any of the branches of State
Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The last date to submit the
fee is 5th January 2011.
- The portion of the Challan which was marked as "Institute Copy"
counter-signed by the authorized bank officials has to be sent
through Speed Post to: The Chairman, ISAT-2011, Indian Institute of Space Science and
Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram â€" 695 547,
Kerala in an envelope superscribed with your
ISAT-2011 Registration number and
- The last date for the receipt of the Institute copy of the
challan at ISAT-2011 office is 15th
- Once the institute copy of challan is received in all respects
for appearing for ISAT 2011 the candidate
completes the submission of application in all respects for
appearing for ISAT2011. The ISAT-2011
office will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity
resulting in non-delivery of the Hall Ticket to the ISAT-2011 office.